March 8th, 2015
To my energetic Dylan:
A lot of great milestone this month. You have been talking so much, trying to learn how to talk like an adult! You even said your first word “Hi daddy!” Mommy and daddy were so amazed and shocked. We started giving you puff cereal snacks and you finally fed yourself. It’s amazing that in a couple of months you will be able to spoon feed yourself!
7- months highlights:
1. You can sit up longer.
2. When propped up on an angle you can push yourself up to sit.
3. You are able to roll over easily.
4. Raises your arm up when you want someone to carry you.
5. Said your first word! “Hi daddy!” Couple days later you said “mama”.
6. Almost said “whale” when I was showing you flash cards.
7. Now you know your name! You would look over when we say your name.
8. Sleep on your side.
9. Rub your eyes with the back of your hand instead of what you used to do by scratching it.
10. You splash the water in the tub during bath time.
11. Says “mum mum” when you see food.
12. Held your own bottle through the entire feeding.
Your first Lunar New Year!
You trying to pick up your first puff cereal. Sitting in a shopping cart for the first time. First time at mommy and me.
We arranged our own mommy and me playdate.
You with some of your baby cousins and buddies.
When you see Katie you always hold her hand.
January 24th, 2015
To my merry Dylan:
Boy are you growing fast! This past six months flashed right before my eyes! You’ve already started sitting on your own and eating solids! We had to shave your hair because you lost a lot of hair on the back and had so many straggly hairs lol. This was by far the best month I’ve had with you! So many great milestones and this was month was your first Christmas. You got to meet Santa for the first time and you were a good boy, you did not cry! Maybe next year you will probably will cry since you will know that he is a stranger in some red suit and some crazy white beard haha.
1. Super active and playful.
2. You made a 360 degree turn in your crib!
3. Can see far distant.
4. Smile at everyone.
5. Making a lot of differnt sounds.
6. Sitting on your own!
7. Started eating solid food.
8. Showing interest in what adults are eating.
9. Laughing at everything.
10. Shaved your hair.
11. Want to touch everything.
12. You started throwing your toys when you don’t want them =/.
13. Want to stand up.
14. Sat in your high chair!
First Christmas and your first New Year!
First hair cut.
You look just like mommy when I was a baby! Left mommy, right you.
First time eating solids. First time sitting up. First time sitting on highchair at a restaurant.
January 14th, 2015
To my cutie Dylan:
This month was your first Thanksgiving and I am so thankful to have you in my life! It is so nice to celebrate our family Thanksgiving dinners with you. You really light up the room wherever you go. Random strangers are always coming up to us saying you are so adorable! Every time you smile and laugh you melt my heart! You make mommy and daddy so happy.
5- months highlights:
1. When the pacifier is set beside you, you’re able to find it and try to put it in your mouth.
2. Very curious.
3. Wants to touch faces.
4. Can grab your bottle and put it in your mouth.
5. Push bottle away when you don’t want it anymore.
6. Pick up rattles and toys.
7. Becoming more needy and will cry if we walk away.
8. Try to pull yourself up by lifting your head.
9. Laugh really loud, KAKA not HAHA.
10. Leg is getting stronger, you can stand for a bit when we hold you up.
11. Can push yourself up during tummy time.
12. Stay awake for a long period of time.
13. Baby talking a whole lot.
First time you flip over on your own! First time you sucked on your toes! First time on the jumper.
Took off your own socks and then tried to put it in your mouth during nap time.
You love grabbing your toes! You are really curious about cellphones.. always trying to take mines.
Why is he crying…
I am a good boy…. I promise..
I’m sexy and I know it…