Baby Cameron made an early appearance and arrived five weeks earlier than expected. He was pretty big for a premie and fortunately he was healthy enough to be able to go home a week later. Jaime and Paul had no idea Cameron was that anxious to see the world and didn’t give them the chance to decorate his nursery. Cameron is now one month and is so adorable with his dimples. His parents got his nursery set up just minutes away before I got to their house. How cute is this last minute set up though?! They absolutely did an amazing job on the nursery and choosing baby Cameron’s outfit.
I can’t believe you are 1 already! Time really does flies by quick when you are enjoying it. You have grown and learned so much I can’t believe all the milestones you have accomplished! I still can’t grasp the fact that I am a mom and it has been a year already! You have seriously brighten up our lives because you are so funny and do the silliest things to make us laugh. I really can’t wait to see how you will be growing up. I hope that daddy and I can be the best parent that we can be to support you through your childhood to the teen years and to become a wonderful, sweet, smart and caring adult. Mommy and Daddy loves you!
1. Said puez (please),ball, ouch, and wow.
2. Love walking with assistant and can walk alone while holding on to something
3. Point at nose when we ask where is your nose.
4. When we say stop you put your hand up and when you see cars driving by you put your hand up to tell them to stop.
5. Got your hair cut at a salon for the first time.
6. You can give kisses on command.
7. You took your first swim class and was thrown off the diving board!
8. You point to where you want to go and say “Go”.
9. We weaned you off your paci and it took about a week.
10. Cap on your supply cup and didn’t get frustrated when you couldn’t do it.
11. Pooped on a toilet
12. When we say wash your hands, you would do the hand washing motion.
13. You get so happy when you can feed yourself with a spoon.
14. Knows what’s balloon.
15. Use napkin to wipe the table
16. Love to Brush your teeth. You gargle or say sssss.
17. When we say stinky you would grabs our noses.
To my wacky Dylan:
Now that mommy and daddy is back to work, both your grandmas are watching you. When we get back from home they always tell us what new things you have learned and done and it’s so exciting, but I wish I was the first to witness these things. You have been spending so much time with your grandparents that grandpa always wants you to sleep over. If he doesn’t see you for 2 days he would call me asking where are you?! And to bring you back to them haha. They love you so much it’s so cute to see how happy they are with you. You don’t ever have to worry about no one loving you because there is a tons of love in this family!
1. You would hold on to our hand to tap yourself to sleep.
2. Said bye bye, hi, go, ohhh
3. Said cheese for pictures.
4. Learned how to brush your own teeth.
5. Try to talk to other babies.
6. Started eating big people’s food.
7. Blow things and a whistle.
8. Say aiyah when you cry.
9. Started to crawl normally.
10. Said no hands and you lift your hands up
11. Walk holding on to one hand.
To my sweet baby Dylan:
Mommy finally went back to work this month and it was so hard to be apart from you. I felt like we really bonded these couple of months and now I have to leave you again. We really lost our bonding time the first 3 months since I was sick and was unable to care for you. I really missed those months when I was home with you all day and every day. Watching you grow is the best feeling in the world and I don’t want to miss that. Daddy and I stayed home with you longer than other mom and dad on their maternity/paternity leave so I was really grateful for those extra couple of months.
1. Give kisses when I ask you to.
2. Can take step with assistant.
3. 2 front teeth and side teeth started growing.
4. Like to sleep on your stomach.
5. Pull yourself up on a table
6. Kisses your teddy bear before bed.
7. Says “ahyee” for auntie.
8. Crawling like a gorilla a lot faster.
9. Played Peek a boo.
10. Laugh when I say I love you
11. Blow a kiss, but with your fist or with the back of your hands.
Two front teeth sprouting out. First Mother’s Day. Pulled yourself up with the table.
Walking with help for the first time.
I had the pleasure to take family photos for my coworker and it was their first time taking a professional entire family portrait. Geneva and Daniel are such great parents to all 4 of their kids. Yes, 4 kids at such a young age too! How do they manage that?! Best thing is that they are all so well behaved! Delilah is a natural in front of the camera, possibly a future model and the most responsible out of the kids. Destiny is going to be a future photographer! She wanted to know what I was doing and interested in my camera and also suggested great poses! Danny is the only boy and is such a cutie pie. Last but not least Dakota, she is such a good baby, always so happy and was in a great mood! They are just all so darn cute! I really had a blast taking their photos.
On July 4th both our family had a little picnic at the park and then we had a little mini photoshoot of the family. Look how patriotic they are wearing red, white and blue. Katie is growing so fast! Now her and Dylan can actually interact with each other. It’s so cute how they can’t keep their hands away from each other haha!
It is Izzy’s first birthday! What a cute strawberry theme that matches the sweet little girl! There were so many delicious homemade desserts and boy did Izzy love her first cake! She had couple of sugar rush and she had the cutest/funniest reaction! Izzy’s mom Tracy and I were pregnant at the same time and when our babies was still in out tummy I would always say that Izzy is Dylan’s girlfriend. This was the first time they actually met and it was the cutest thing! They held each other’s hand, he gently touched her face, he tried to give her candy and he even tried to kiss her! Izzy really is such a good baby, she is so calm and sweet. The next time she sees a cake she will probably just dive right into it haha! Happy 1st birthday Izzy!!!
Look how much Ollie has grown! He is a chunky monkey and tall like a giraffe, how cute is he in his giraffe costume. Ollie is a super happy baby always laughing and smiling. This is the first family photoshoot since Ollie was just born. His grandparents came all the way from Taiwan to visit. It is the first time grandpa saw his first grandson. It’s always nice to have the whole family together.
To my quirky Dylan:
Can’t believe you are nine months already! You look like a little man all grown up. You are learning something new everyday and it really shocks me how many things you can retain in your little brain. You are trying to sound out words when you hear them. It’s so cute to see you grow and learn, soon you will be a big boy speaking in full sentences! I can’t wait till when that day comes.
1. Your right eyelid is finally showing, now both eye has eyelids! Although somedays they don’t show =(.
2. You learned how to clap! You clap when we say clap-clap, hear music, see something funny, when we tell you good job.
3. Wave hi and bye on command.
4. You are able to suck through a straw.
5. You pointed at me and said “mommy!” I said “yeah good job” after and you started clapping your hands.
6. You sign language more to get more food.
7. Knows how to head bump when I say it.
8. You try to copy noises that we make.
9. Copied us by sticking out your tongue and tried to whistle.
10. You twirled your finger.
11. When we asked where is your head you touched your head.
12. You know how to give high fives!
13. You gave me a kiss on the cheek and lip, but your mouth was wide open lol.
14. Sat up on your own while you are laying down.
15. From your belly you can push yourself up to sit.
16. You can pull yourself up on your crib and stand up on your bed/play pin.
17. Can stand up with some assistant.
Here you are standing all on your own (with a little help =P). Your first Easter. You standing in your crib for the first time.
I love taking photoshoots of you!
Your first tooth! Now you got 2 teeth! Standing in your play pin. You pulled down the bumpers so you can see.
Some more playdates before all the mommies goes back to work.
This was my first time taking pre-prom photos. It made me feel really old! Haha! I still remember my prom as if it was just last year. Seeing Mo and Kenny made me miss the old puppy-love days. They are such an adorable couple. They were so playful during the shoot and there was laughter the entire time.
Nowadays, when you want to ask someone to prom, you don’t just ask; it’s more like a marriage proposal. Kenny did something super extravagant–it was literally like a wedding ceremony. He surprised Mo by gathering all of their friends. Then, Mo got walked down an aisle with a bouquet of flowers in hand to a floral arch. There was an officiant waiting to officiate the “proposal.” If Kenny can plan something like this now, I wonder how he will top off his future marriage proposal =P.