I can’t believe you are 1 already! Time really does flies by quick when you are enjoying it. You have grown and learned so much I can’t believe all the milestones you have accomplished! I still can’t grasp the fact that I am a mom and it has been a year already! You have seriously brighten up our lives because you are so funny and do the silliest things to make us laugh. I really can’t wait to see how you will be growing up. I hope that daddy and I can be the best parent that we can be to support you through your childhood to the teen years and to become a wonderful, sweet, smart and caring adult. Mommy and Daddy loves you!
1. Said puez (please),ball, ouch, and wow.
2. Love walking with assistant and can walk alone while holding on to something
3. Point at nose when we ask where is your nose.
4. When we say stop you put your hand up and when you see cars driving by you put your hand up to tell them to stop.
5. Got your hair cut at a salon for the first time.
6. You can give kisses on command.
7. You took your first swim class and was thrown off the diving board!
8. You point to where you want to go and say “Go”.
9. We weaned you off your paci and it took about a week.
10. Cap on your supply cup and didn’t get frustrated when you couldn’t do it.
11. Pooped on a toilet
12. When we say wash your hands, you would do the hand washing motion.
13. You get so happy when you can feed yourself with a spoon.
14. Knows what’s balloon.
15. Use napkin to wipe the table
16. Love to Brush your teeth. You gargle or say sssss.
17. When we say stinky you would grabs our noses.