April 19th, 2015
To my curious Dylan:
Now that you can crawl towards something you want now you are on the move! Once you can walk you will take off on me! You are super curious and want to see and learn everything. You give this very intense look when we talk to you and it looks like you are studying our lips trying to learn our language. I can’t wait till you are able communicate with us!
1. You are super active and always moving around.
2. Grab everything and put anything in your mouth.
3. Lick your lips when you see us eat.
4. Nod no when you don’t want to eat anymore.
5. Lean over when you wants someone to hold you.
6. Climb up on my arm so I can hold you.
7. Pick yourself up on your knee.
8. Used zippy cup for the first time.
9. Started crawling army style by dragging yourself.
April 5th, 2015
Ollie is now 3 months, babies just grow so fast! Dylan’s costume didn’t go to waste! It was pass down so Ollie can wear for his photoshoot. Ollie is going to be a big boy, Dylan wore these when he was 4 months and Ollie fits it at 3!
March 8th, 2015
To my energetic Dylan:
A lot of great milestone this month. You have been talking so much, trying to learn how to talk like an adult! You even said your first word “Hi daddy!” Mommy and daddy were so amazed and shocked. We started giving you puff cereal snacks and you finally fed yourself. It’s amazing that in a couple of months you will be able to spoon feed yourself!
7- months highlights:
1. You can sit up longer.
2. When propped up on an angle you can push yourself up to sit.
3. You are able to roll over easily.
4. Raises your arm up when you want someone to carry you.
5. Said your first word! “Hi daddy!” Couple days later you said “mama”.
6. Almost said “whale” when I was showing you flash cards.
7. Now you know your name! You would look over when we say your name.
8. Sleep on your side.
9. Rub your eyes with the back of your hand instead of what you used to do by scratching it.
10. You splash the water in the tub during bath time.
11. Says “mum mum” when you see food.
12. Held your own bottle through the entire feeding.
Your first Lunar New Year!
You trying to pick up your first puff cereal. Sitting in a shopping cart for the first time. First time at mommy and me.
We arranged our own mommy and me playdate.
You with some of your baby cousins and buddies.
When you see Katie you always hold her hand.