To my little pumpkin Dylan:
You’ve reached so many milestones this month! It’s amazing how fast you grow and how you discover something new each! I just cannot wait till you start crawling, walking, and TALKING!!! Ahhh!!! Mama doesn’t want to miss a thing!
1. Your eyesight is getting better! Your eyes can follow people and objects instantly.
2. You can hold your head up without wobbling.
3. You started laughing!
4. You scream really loud when you are upset.
5. You held your own bottle for the first time.
6. You started sleeping in your own room!
7. You slept for 8 hours straight one night.
8. You discovered that you have feet and started grabbing them.
9. One of your eyelids started showing. Just like mommy and Aunty Tammi; we had only the left lid growing up =/.
10. You hate tummy time, but now tummy time lasts longer!
11. You’re learning how to reach and grab things.
12. You began to learn how to get up to sit, even though you still fall to the side or fall forward LOL.
13. You rolled over for the first time during tummy time.
That’s you sleeping in your own room for the first night, you holding your bottle for the first time and you grabbing your toes for the first time.
Your first Halloween and you were twins with Dori!
First time trick or treating!
Your first pumpkin patch!