To my little pumpkin Dylan:
You’ve reached so many milestones this month! It’s amazing how fast you grow and how you discover something new each! I just cannot wait till you start crawling, walking, and TALKING!!! Ahhh!!! Mama doesn’t want to miss a thing!
1. Your eyesight is getting better! Your eyes can follow people and objects instantly.
2. You can hold your head up without wobbling.
3. You started laughing!
4. You scream really loud when you are upset.
5. You held your own bottle for the first time.
6. You started sleeping in your own room!
7. You slept for 8 hours straight one night.
8. You discovered that you have feet and started grabbing them.
9. One of your eyelids started showing. Just like mommy and Aunty Tammi; we had only the left lid growing up =/.
10. You hate tummy time, but now tummy time lasts longer!
11. You’re learning how to reach and grab things.
12. You began to learn how to get up to sit, even though you still fall to the side or fall forward LOL.
13. You rolled over for the first time during tummy time.
That’s you sleeping in your own room for the first night, you holding your bottle for the first time and you grabbing your toes for the first time.
First time trick or treating!
First pumpkin patch!
This teddy bear theme was all for Katie bear! We all cannot wait for baby Katelyn Emma Joe to arrive! She will be in really good hands with mama Jennie. Jennie is so creative and crafty that Katie will never be bored. Jennie made the pin wheels, honey comb bears, spray painted gold onto honey bear jars, rice crispy bears and pipped the donuts with bear faces on them. Now… countdown till Katelyn arrives!
I’ve really enjoyed this month with you! I’d slowly recovered and was finally able to take care of you and played with you! Each day there’s always something new with you!
1. You like to look in the mirror at yourself.
2. You try to sit up when we lay you down on an angle.
3. You are able to find your pacifier when it is laying on your chest and you hold your head up to reach for it.
4. You started crying really loud!
5. You gripped and held on to your red dog Wubba Nub pacifier.
6. You can hold your head up pretty well while being held.
7. Best of all… you started giggling!!!
Your facial expression are just so priceless!!
You gripped on to something for the first time and it was your Wubba Nub doggie’s ear!
You took your first road trip to Vegas with the entire family!
Dylan’s second month was such a hard time for me. I got sick after having Dylan and I was in the hospital for a whole month and missed his whole second month =(. It was such a horrible time, but I am so glad that I am back home with my family! Dylan looks so different from when I was admitted to the hospital and when I was finally discharged. He was only able to come a couple time to visit me and we FaceTime almost everyday so he could remember me. To my baby Dylan:
Mama is so sorry that I missed your whole second month! I don’t ever want to leave you for that long again! Thank goodness daddy and grandma were able to take care of you! Poor daddy, he had to act as a single parent! He learned A LOT on his own though. He sure is super dad! This photo is so precious! I just love how daddy looks into your eyes when he holds you! He sure is a great father!
1. You’ve plumped up so much! Your face is fuller now and you got chubby thighs!!!
2. You started baby talking.
3. You cry a lot louder!
4. You can focus on faces.
5. You started looking at your hands.
6. You stay awake for a longer period now.
7. You’re able to hold your head up pretty well when you are being held.
8. Your eyebrows and eyelashes grew in, however you lost some hair on your head =(.
9. Your skin color changed; you’ve become very light-skinned.
10. You are aware of your surroundings.
First time sitting in your stroller! Can’t believe you already fit in it!
You loveeeee taking baths! When you hear the sound of water you get so happy and it seems to soothe you. This bathing photo makes me laugh every time I see it! Grandma was giving you a bath and gave you a cute comb over!
One month sure did pass by super fast! Every day Dylan looks so different! Such a big change from how he looked when he first arrived! I just love taking picture of this little face! Time really flies when you are home with this bundle of joy!
To my little Dylan:
One month ago when you came into our lives and you totally changed our world! We cannot believe we are parents and have a little child that we are responsible for. I still remember the day at the hospital. We were anxiously awaiting your arrival, but you were just so stubborn to come out into the world. Finally, 18 hours later you arrived! When mommy and daddy heard you cry we couldn’t believe it! You’re here! You’re real! I looked over to daddy’s face and his reaction was priceless. When he first laid eyes on you he gasped and froze. I will always remember that. When the doctor handed you to me I gave you a kiss on the head for the first time and it felt so unreal! Something I’ve been waiting to do for 9 months!
1. During belly time you tried so hard to lift your head up.
2. You started sucking on your fist.
3. You put your fist on your pacifier to hold it in, so it wouldn’t fall out.
4. You stuck out your tongue when you saw me sticking out my tongue, in attempt to imitate me.
5. You started following movements with your eyes.
6. You get startled from loud noises. As a newborn, you slept through any noise. You even slept through 4th of July fireworks!
7. When you cried, you would scream “maaaa!”
8. You smiled when you were sleeping. You make the funniest facial expressions while you were asleep!