Rory and her big sis
I’ve been planning Dylan’s first day since he was 4 months! We had a beach nautical theme and had a dirty dog cart with other many delicious food. It came out perfectly with all the little details. I thought that he would of loved the smash cake, but he didn’t like to get dirty haha. Dylan had a blast spending time with all his family and friends and received many wonderful gifts. We are so thankful for everyone who came and celebrated with us.
Baby Cameron made an early appearance and arrived five weeks earlier than expected. He was pretty big for a premie and fortunately he was healthy enough to be able to go home a week later. Jaime and Paul had no idea Cameron was that anxious to see the world and didn’t give them the chance to decorate his nursery. Cameron is now one month and is so adorable with his dimples. His parents got his nursery set up just minutes away before I got to their house. How cute is this last minute set up though?! They absolutely did an amazing job on the nursery and choosing baby Cameron’s outfit.
I can’t believe you are 1 already! Time really does flies by quick when you are enjoying it. You have grown and learned so much I can’t believe all the milestones you have accomplished! I still can’t grasp the fact that I am a mom and it has been a year already! You have seriously brightened up our lives because you are so funny and do the silliest things to make us laugh. I really can’t wait to see how you will be growing up. I hope that daddy and I can be the best parent that we can be to support you through your childhood to the teen years and to become a wonderful, sweet, smart and caring adult. Mommy and Daddy love you!
1. Said puez (please),ball, ouch, and wow.
2. Love walking with assistant and can walk alone while holding on to something
3. Point at nose when we ask where is your nose.
4. When we say stop you put your hand up and when you see cars driving by you put your hand up to tell them to stop.
5. Got your hair cut at a salon for the first time.
6. You can give kisses on command.
7. You took your first swim class and was thrown off the diving board!
8. You point to where you want to go and say “Go”.
9. We weaned you off your paci and it took about a week.
10. Cap on your supply cup and didn’t get frustrated when you couldn’t do it.
11. Pooped on a toilet
12. When we say wash your hands, you would do the hand washing motion.
13. You get so happy when you can feed yourself with a spoon.
14. Knows what’s balloon.
15. Use napkin to wipe the table
16. Love to Brush your teeth. You gargle or say sssss.
17. When we say stinky you would grabs our noses.
To my wacky Dylan:
Now that mommy and daddy is back to work, both your grandmas are watching you. When we get back from home they always tell us what new things you have learned and done and it’s so exciting, but I wish I was the first to witness these things. You have been spending so much time with your grandparents that grandpa always wants you to sleep over. If he doesn’t see you for 2 days he would call me asking where are you?! And to bring you back to them haha. They love you so much it’s so cute to see how happy they are with you. You don’t ever have to worry about no one loving you because there is a tons of love in this family!
1. You would hold on to our hand to tap yourself to sleep.
2. Said bye bye, hi, go, ohhh
3. Said cheese for pictures.
4. Learned how to brush your own teeth.
5. Try to talk to other babies.
6. Started eating big people’s food.
7. Blow things and a whistle.
8. Say aiyah when you cry.
9. Started to crawl normally.
10. Said no hands and you lift your hands up
11. Walk holding on to one hand.
To my sweet baby Dylan:
Mommy finally went back to work this month and it was so hard to be apart from you. I felt like we really bonded these couple of months and now I have to leave you again. We really lost our bonding time the first 3 months since I was sick and was unable to care for you. I really missed those months when I was home with you all day and every day. Watching you grow is the best feeling in the world and I don’t want to miss that. Daddy and I stayed home with you longer than other mom and dad on their maternity/paternity leave so I was really grateful for those extra couple of months.
1. Give kisses when I ask you to.
2. Can take step with assistant.
3. 2 front teeth and side teeth started growing.
4. Like to sleep on your stomach.
5. Pull yourself up on a table
6. Kisses your teddy bear before bed.
7. Says “ahyee” for auntie.
8. Crawling like a gorilla a lot faster.
9. Played Peek a boo.
10. Laugh when I say I love you
11. Blow a kiss, but with your fist or with the back of your hands.
Two front teeth sprouting out. First Mother’s Day. Pulled yourself up with the table.
Walking with help for the first time.
I had the pleasure to take family photos for my coworker and it was their first time taking a professional entire family portrait. Geneva and Daniel are such great parents to all 4 of their kids. Yes, 4 kids at such a young age too! How do they manage that?! Best thing is that they are all so well behaved! Delilah is a natural in front of the camera, possibly a future model and the most responsible out of the kids. Destiny is going to be a future photographer! She wanted to know what I was doing and interested in my camera and also suggested great poses! Danny is the only boy and is such a cutie pie. Last but not least Dakota, she is such a good baby, always so happy and was in a great mood! They are just all so darn cute! I really had a blast taking their photos.
On July 4th both our family had a little picnic at the park and then we had a little mini photoshoot of the family. Look how patriotic they are wearing red, white and blue. Katie is growing so fast! Now her and Dylan can actually interact with each other. It’s so cute how they can’t keep their hands away from each other haha!