To my quirky Dylan:
Can’t believe you are nine months already! You look like a little man all grown up. You are learning something new everyday and it really shocks me how many things you can retain in your little brain. You are trying to sound out words when you hear them. It’s so cute to see you grow and learn, soon you will be a big boy speaking in full sentences! I can’t wait till when that day comes.
1. Your right eyelid is finally showing, now both eye has eyelids! Although somedays they don’t show =(.
2. You learned how to clap! You clap when we say clap-clap, hear music, see something funny, when we tell you good job.
3. Wave hi and bye on command.
4. You are able to suck through a straw.
5. You pointed at me and said “mommy!” I said “yeah good job” after and you started clapping your hands.
6. You sign language more to get more food.
7. Knows how to head bump when I say it.
8. You try to copy noises that we make.
9. Copied us by sticking out your tongue and tried to whistle.
10. You twirled your finger.
11. When we asked where is your head you touched your head.
12. You know how to give high fives!
13. You gave me a kiss on the cheek and lip, but your mouth was wide open lol.
14. Sat up on your own while you are laying down.
15. From your belly you can push yourself up to sit.
16. You can pull yourself up on your crib and stand up on your bed/play pin.
17. Can stand up with some assistant.
Here you are standing all on your own (with a little help =P). Your first Easter. You standing in your crib for the first time.
I love taking photoshoots of you!
Your first tooth! Now you got 2 teeth! Standing in your play pin. You pulled down the bumpers so you can see.
Some more playdates before all the mommies goes back to work.