October 12th, 2014
Dylan’s second month was such a hard time for me. I got sick after having Dylan and I was in the hospital for a whole month and missed his whole second month =(. It was such a horrible time, but I am so glad that I am back home with him and my family! He look so different from when I was admitted to the hospital and when I was finally discharged. He was only able to come a couple time to visit me and we FaceTime almost everyday so he could remember me! To my baby Dylan:
Mama is so sorry that I missed your whole second month! I don’t ever want to leave you for that long again! Thank goodness daddy and grandma was able to take care of you! Poor daddy… he had to act as a single parent! He sure did learn ALOT on his own though. He sure is super dad! This photo is so precious! I just love how daddy looks into your eyes when he holds you! He sure is a great father!
Second month highlights:
1. You plumped up so much! Your face is fuller now and you got chubby thighs!!!
2. You started baby talking.
3. Crying a lot louder!
4. You can focus on people’s face.
5. Started looking at your hands.
6. Stay awake for a longer period now and you are aware of your surroundings.
7. You’re able to hold you head up pretty well when you are being held.
8. Both your eyebrows and eyelashes grew, however you lost some hair on your head =(.
9. Your skin color changed, you’ve become very light skin
First time sitting in your stroller! Can’t believe you already fit in it!
You loveeeee taking baths! When you hear the sound of water you get so happy and it seems to soothe you. This bathing photo makes me laugh every time I see it! Grandma was giving you a bath and gave you a cute comb over!
October 12th, 2014
One month sure did past by super fast! Everyday Dylan would look so different! Such a big difference from how he looked when he first arrived! I just love taking picture of this little face! Time really flies when you are home with this bundle of joy!
To my little Dylan:
One month ago when you came into our life you totally changed our world! We cannot believe we are parents and have a little child that we have responsibility for. I still remember the day at the hospital, we were anxiously waiting for your arrival, but you were just so stubborn to come out to the world. Finally 18 hours later you arrived! When mommy and daddy heard you cry we couldn’t believe it! You are here! You’re real! I looked over to daddy’s face and his reaction was priceless. When he first laid eyes on you he gasped and froze, I will always remember that. When the doctor handed you to me I gave you a kiss on the head for the first time and it felt so unreal! Something I’ve been waiting to do for 9 months!
1 month highlights:
1. During belly time you would would try so hard to lift your head up.
2. You started sucking on your fist.
3.You put your fist on your pacifier to hold it in so it won’t fall out.
4. You stuck out your tongue when you saw me sticking out mines to try to copy me.
5. Your eyes would start following movements.
6. You would get startled from loud noises. As a newborn any noise you would be sound asleep! You slept through 4th of July fireworks!
7. When you cry you would scream “maaaa!”
8. Learning how to smile when you sleep. You make the funniest facial expressions while you’re asleep!
Dylan’s one month moon. He was showered with love, gifts, and lots of red envelope from families and friends.
May 27th, 2014
First and second trimester past by so quick! It felt like a blur! I am on to my third trimester and I feel like it’s starting to take a toll on my body. First and second trimester felt like a breeze. I just can’t wait to meet this little guy!