The last time I took pictures for the Gonzales family I had a blast! This time there is a new little addition to the family which made it even better!! Little Sammi has grown so much since the last photo session. She was such an adorable baby, but now she has grown into such a beautiful girl! I just can’t get enough of these little ones! I just love taking photos for the Gonzales!
Nikki is one of my good friends sister and have known her since I was little. I am so honored that I was able to capture her beautiful day. Nikki and Jay had their wedding at the Paracel Restaurant in Orange County. I like all these little gem banquets in OC, how they are all nicely decorated with great service.
How cute is baby Aaron in his baby onsie with suspenders, Santa tie and Santa’s hat?! I just love all the props and outfit that Ivy found. It really gets you into the Christmas spirit! Aaron is two months and will be celebrating his first Christmas! This little family is just so adorable! Ivy is so funny and cute, Leang is so sweet and caring. Baby Aaron will grow up a perfect gentleman with the care of Ivy and Leang!
To my little pumpkin Dylan:
You’ve reached so many milestones this month! It’s amazing how fast you grow and how you discover something new each! I just cannot wait till you start crawling, walking, and TALKING!!! Ahhh!!! Mama doesn’t want to miss a thing!
1. Your eyesight is getting better! Your eyes can follow people and objects instantly.
2. You can hold your head up without wobbling.
3. You started laughing!
4. You scream really loud when you are upset.
5. You held your own bottle for the first time.
6. You started sleeping in your own room!
7. You slept for 8 hours straight one night.
8. You discovered that you have feet and started grabbing them.
9. One of your eyelids started showing. Just like mommy and Aunty Tammi; we had only the left lid growing up =/.
10. You hate tummy time, but now tummy time lasts longer!
11. You’re learning how to reach and grab things.
12. You began to learn how to get up to sit, even though you still fall to the side or fall forward LOL.
13. You rolled over for the first time during tummy time.
That’s you sleeping in your own room for the first night, you holding your bottle for the first time and you grabbing your toes for the first time.
First time trick or treating!
First pumpkin patch!
This teddy bear theme was all for Katie bear! We all cannot wait for baby Katelyn Emma Joe to arrive! She will be in really good hands with mama Jennie. Jennie is so creative and crafty that Katie will never be bored. Jennie made the pin wheels, honey comb bears, spray painted gold onto honey bear jars, rice crispy bears and pipped the donuts with bear faces on them. Now… countdown till Katelyn arrives!