On July 4th both our family had a little picnic at the park and then we had a little mini photoshoot of the family. Look how patriotic they are wearing red, white and blue. Katie is growing so fast! Now her and Dylan can actually interact with each other. It’s so cute how they can’t keep their hands away from each other haha!
It is Izzy’s first birthday! What a cute strawberry theme that matches the sweet little girl! There were so many delicious homemade desserts and boy did Izzy love her first cake! She had couple of sugar rush and she had the cutest/funniest reaction! Izzy’s mom Tracy and I were pregnant at the same time and when our babies was still in out tummy I would always say that Izzy is Dylan’s girlfriend. This was the first time they actually met and it was the cutest thing! They held each other’s hand, he gently touched her face, he tried to give her candy and he even tried to kiss her! Izzy really is such a good baby, she is so calm and sweet. The next time she sees a cake she will probably just dive right into it haha! Happy 1st birthday Izzy!!!
Look how much Ollie has grown! He is a chunky monkey and tall like a giraffe, how cute is he in his giraffe costume. Ollie is a super happy baby always laughing and smiling. This is the first family photoshoot since Ollie was just born. His grandparents came all the way from Taiwan to visit. It is the first time grandpa saw his first grandson. It’s always nice to have the whole family together.
To my quirky Dylan:
Can’t believe you are nine months already! You look like a little man all grown up. You are learning something new everyday and it really shocks me how many things you can retain in your little brain. You are trying to sound out words when you hear them. It’s so cute to see you grow and learn, soon you will be a big boy speaking in full sentences! I can’t wait till when that day comes.
1. Your right eyelid is finally showing, now both eye has eyelids! Although somedays they don’t show =(.
2. You learned how to clap! You clap when we say clap-clap, hear music, see something funny, when we tell you good job.
3. Wave hi and bye on command.
4. You are able to suck through a straw.
5. You pointed at me and said “mommy!” I said “yeah good job” after and you started clapping your hands.
6. You sign language more to get more food.
7. Knows how to head bump when I say it.
8. You try to copy noises that we make.
9. Copied us by sticking out your tongue and tried to whistle.
10. You twirled your finger.
11. When we asked where is your head you touched your head.
12. You know how to give high fives!
13. You gave me a kiss on the cheek and lip, but your mouth was wide open lol.
14. Sat up on your own while you are laying down.
15. From your belly you can push yourself up to sit.
16. You can pull yourself up on your crib and stand up on your bed/play pin.
17. Can stand up with some assistant.
Here you are standing all on your own (with a little help =P). Your first Easter. You standing in your crib for the first time.
I love taking photoshoots of you!
Your first tooth! Now you got 2 teeth! Standing in your play pin. You pulled down the bumpers so you can see.
Some more playdates before all the mommies goes back to work.
This was my first time taking pre-prom photos. It made me feel really old! Haha! I still remember my prom as if it was just last year. Seeing Mo and Kenny made me miss the old puppy-love days. They are such an adorable couple. They were so playful during the shoot and there was laughter the entire time.
Nowadays, when you want to ask someone to prom, you don’t just ask; it’s more like a marriage proposal. Kenny did something super extravagant–it was literally like a wedding ceremony. He surprised Mo by gathering all of their friends. Then, Mo got walked down an aisle with a bouquet of flowers in hand to a floral arch. There was an officiant waiting to officiate the “proposal.” If Kenny can plan something like this now, I wonder how he will top off his future marriage proposal =P.
Marc and Carrie had their wonderful wedding at Almansor Court. They had wonderful families, fantastic guests, but best of all their adorable son Lucas! He is literally the happiest baby I’ve met. He smiles at everyone and anyone! It was such a nice, low key and fun wedding that they had. I am so glad they let me be apart of it and got to capture their wedding.
To my curious Dylan:
Now that you can crawl towards something you want now you are on the move! Once you can walk you will take off on me! You are super curious and want to see and learn everything. You give this very intense look when we talk to you and it looks like you are studying our lips trying to learn our language. I can’t wait till you are able communicate with us!
1. You are super active and always moving around.
2. Grab everything and put anything in your mouth.
3. Lick your lips when you see us eat.
4. Nod no when you don’t want to eat anymore.
5. Lean over when you wants someone to hold you.
6. Climb up on my arm so I can hold you.
7. Pick yourself up on your knee.
8. Used zippy cup for the first time.
9. Started crawling army style by dragging yourself.
Bailey finally got the little sister that she’s always wanted! Frozen has came true for her, two sisters. She says she is Elsa and Rory is Ana, how cute is that! While taking these photo I almost died, it was so much cuteness overload! Rory looks just like Bailey, she defienantly got her lips. Bailey said she is going to be the greatest big sis ever and I truly believe that. Look how caring and gentle she is with her already! Just too cute!